Daisy & Ernie's Wedding & Fire Lanterns

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Last weekend, my family attended Ernie and Daisy's wedding. The wedding ceremony took place at our church, and the ring exchange ceremony took place at the reception hall. I loved their wedding since it didn't have much of any bells and whistles ubiquitous in weddings these days. It was simple, elegant, and the reception didn't have any type of blasting music. It was serene and blissful. A nice change from the now accepted norm.

Pardon the photos, I only had my mobile's camera with me.








Here's another cool thing that happened, one of the experience listed in my goals list got checked off.  I remember watching Disney's, Tangled during the scene of the fire lanterns. I wanted to be in the midst of that scene. It was breathtaking. When I found out that these fire lanterns are real, I wanted to light one up. A couple of years later, at this wonderful wedding, I got to experience it and lit up two fire lanterns. And what an awesome experience it was. The night sky lit up with these beautiful mini stars.








1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan