Some Picture Updates

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

All these photos were taken towards the end of September and beginning of October. The camera phone is truly something special - a privilege to use for this generation. Gosh, I love being a mommy.

Here we are on the way to church in the back seat of the car.

Maksim at Sabbath School with the other kids, pretending to paint the basket.
I really love the exposure he's getting at church. He is learning so much.
Yeah, he's not shy at all.

Car ride on the way to the store.

Maksim at the kids section of Burlington Coat Factory. It was a mess in there, but
Maksim found an Elmo hat. He saw it immediately. So cute.
We didn't get it. I explained to him that he doesn't really keep it on his head so
there's no use for it. He understood and willingly put it back on the rack when I asked him to.

After the store, Maksim, Mommy, and Uncle Izzy went to Osaka Japanese Restaurant.
Here is Maksim learning to order a Hibachi dinner.
He ate chicken tempura. He loves chicken dishes.

At Tantra Asian Bistro with Mommy, Gumma, and Gumpa.
Maksim ate the green beans and some rice.

I love this picture of me and my son. He's playing with my hair here.

Maksim coloring during church.

Putting the crayons away.

I snapped this shot when he was jumping on me. I kid you not, this
boy is a ball of energy. He's sooo cute! I can't say it enough.
I'm such a proud Mama.

After running around with the other kids at church. He is sweating profusely.
It was the first time that we allowed him to run around while we mingled with
other people... but I had my eyes on him the whole time... like a hawk.

At the consignment store the other day. We saw this Ferrari & decided
to let him ride it. Big mistake. He wouldn't get off until we pretended to
leave. He called for his Gumpa to get him out. It was easy after that.

This was taken early summer 2013. He loves cars and trucks.
I really don't know where he gets it. He really is a boy.

I went shopping for Maksim's shoes the other day. He is 1 year and 9 months old
and his size 9's were getting tight. Purchased him a size 10T.
My boy is going to be tall like his Papa and have big feet like his Papa.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this precious boy more than my own self....Maksim, you are my JOY!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan