Nahel's Birthday Party

Monday, October 28, 2013

Yesterday, Maksim attended Nahel's 5th Birthday Party. It was a lot of fun. :) I love when our baby Bean interacts with other kids. Andrey and I are really thinking about putting him in an alternative school that focuses on a teaching style that focuses on tackling subjects based on his learning style and focusing on his strengths. We don't like the cookie cutter curriculum that can impede his interests and hold him back to his full potential.
Not sure when we'll start, but the school allows for the enrollment of 2 year olds. Andrey and I will have to do research, tour the school, and ask a lot of questions.
Home schooling is another option, but we want him to experience the bigger picture. We'll see how it goes. It's a HUGE decision.





No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan