![]() |
| In a few days, I'll be back to normal, like me in this pic. Also, thanks to my Auntie Fann from Hawaii who gave me a Starbucks gift card for my birthday last month. |
Nonetheless, aside from my spur moments of madness and lack of general concentration, I manage to write this blog post of things that should have been blogged.
Oddly enough, I'm in complete and utter blogging bliss.
So here we go...
LET'S GO OUT TO THE KITCHEN
It's a universal law that toddlers are attracted to kitchen pots, pans, and gadgetry. Maksim sure is. I can leave him alone playing with stuff for hours while I cook. Sometimes he wants to get in there and really help. He helps feed the dogs, put plates in the sink, sweep the floor, and etc. Now... when he's playing, when I give him a wooden spatula, he pretends to cook by putting his lego pieces in containers and stirs. He has the heart to help and I love that about him. I believe that having my son help not only enriches, expands, and improve his understanding of life, it also creates the bond of trust. Did I mention how much I love our Little Bean?
ONE, TWO, THREE
I can not believe I forgot to post this video in this blog. Here is Maksim counting to ten. This was taken last month, Oct. 29, 2013. I let him play with the billiard balls and all the sudden I heard him counting to ten. When he started doing that, we have no clue, but he picks up things like a sponge. Of recent, he has learned to count to 15. We're teaching him his ABCs, but he hasn't really uttered the sequence yet. Perhaps, the Fibonacci sequence? Too early? Someday...
HALLOWEEN 2013
Halloween this year was unfavorable for the kids since it poured and temperatures dropped to the high 30's. At first, Maksim and I sat by the window to watch kids wearing their costumes visit the front door for trick-or-treating - then the Little Bean saw Uncle Izzy giving out candy, so he had to do it too. Who am I to deny him this? He was so happy giving kids candy and then 10 minutes later, he started sneezing. That was my mistake - he had so many layers on inside that monkey pajama of his but I still should have put a coat on him. I took him away far from the door after that, but it was too late. The morning after, he had a cold, then a fever. I felt so guilty. Broke my heart. He has a bit of a bit of a cough left, but he's so much better comparatively. Never again!
I think this will conclude blogging for the day. I'm not feeling like Super Woman right now so I think I may lay my back down for some sweet sweet slumber. The meds finally fought off the caffeine. About time too. Glad Maksim's Papa is with him today.
One more thing before I go. This morning I was hanging out with the Little Bean in his room. As soon as his Papa came in, he got really happy and started pushing me out the door saying, "Mama, Go! Mama, Go!" Yup, he wants to spend some quality bonding time with his daddy. So adorable. lol.




Maksim, no more passing out of Halloween candies...Stay inside the house, warm and cozy. I don't want you to be sick honey BIGBOY! Love you so much! Gumma
ReplyDelete