Weaning and The Flower Garden

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Like the template?
Click here to download the Photoshop template.
Click here for instructions on photo clipping.
We went to the mall during the Memorial Day weekend and walked around.  There was nothing that inspired me to take home except the book we got for Maksim from Barnes & Noble, Start Fresh by Tyler Florence - by far the best baby food recipe book I found in the market.  It has a lot of healthy recipes for weaning and beyond, a food schedule by age, lots of pictures, and it's not boring.  An absolute winner in its genre.  I can't wait to try the recipes - to cook baby food for the first time.  So exciting.  I'll post the recipes here when I start making them.  Stay tuned for that.
I've also been working on our front garden.  It has potential and likewise problem areas.  There are some locations in the yard that plants just don't thrive.  I also have bird problems.  They like to get into the pots, dig with their little bird feet, and uproot the annual flowers.  It drives me bananas!  Have to do more research on that.  Our next project is the back yard.  I can't stand that it's starting to look like a third world country with squatters being occupied by vagabonds.  That may be a bit of an exaggeration, but I can't wait until we turn it into an oasis.  There's also a built in swing in the corner that I want to paint red.  Hopefully I can work on it one of these weekends when Maksim stays with his grandparents.

1 comment:

  1. Maksim, it was a beautiful day with you at the Mall.
    I enjoyed every moment with you. If I can have you all day that will be great but you have to be with Mama and Papa...Nice pictures Maksim Boy....I cna't download the template....I don't know why?

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan