
Let's see, other things Maksim has done - teething. Everything he grabs a hold of is on autopilot towards his mouth, including his feet. Babies are so flexible, it's amazing. He loves to chew on his Sophie the Giraffe - it's a wonderful invention. We also got him some sensory teethers to add some variety to his teething experience.
This is actually the fourth day at an attempt to publish this blog post. Its been that hectic. If Maksim is okay then there will be something with the pets. They're kids too and need attention and lots of love. Yesterday was pretty crazy. After having established a routine with Maksim, he goes ahead and changes it up by waking up at 8 A.M. so I had to scramble to get a ton of things done. Then the next thing I know we found dog poop swimming in a pool of blood. I wanted to cry. We didn't know whose bloody poop it was so Dre had to rush both dogs to the Veterinary Hospital where they did tests. It turned out that Colette ate something that caused the problem. Perhaps it was the prenatal pills I dropped and couldn't find a few days ago. She now has to take 3 medications 3x a day. Poor thing. But this morning she was chipper and happy as if nothing happened. Her poop was well formed too, no blood. Glad she is doing well.A lot of other excitement that I can't get into right now since there are a million and one things to do but I'll get to them eventually.
Below are pictures of Maksim and some friends (Shirley and Jaylee):
| Shirley and Jaylee posing for the camera with Maksim. |
![]() |
| Maksim and Jaylee. He's 5 months and wearing 12 month old clothes that barely fit him. You can see how big he is while Jaylee holds him on her lap. Solid. |





Maksim, I love you more each day. Thank God for you, a great blessing from heaven.
ReplyDeleteMaksim, you are getting cuter and cuter! so adorable and huggable. I love you so much baby, you are absoultely Gumma's handsome BIGBOY!
ReplyDeleteAwww! 5 months already? What?!?! He seriously is an adorable little boy. Love the picture of him smiling with his giraffe. Too cute! He's pretty big. He looks huge next to Jaylee...that's crazy! Well, we'll see you guys pretty soon now...about 16 days and we'll be back in the QC. Can't wait to see you all!
ReplyDeleteXx
Oh, one more thought. If he's wearing 12 month clothes at 5 months, what size do you think he'll wear at 12 months? Yikes! He's going to be a big boy like his daddy I suppose...guessing he'll be taller than me by age 3.
ReplyDeletelol. He's going to be a big little boy. He's not chubby but LONG! Anyway, can't wait for you guys to meet our little bean. :-) Few more days left.
DeleteMaksim is cute. We have that giraffe too, very thoughtful toy.
ReplyDeleteThank you. :) That giraffe is brilliant!
DeleteVisited your blog and added it to my eReader. Must try some of your recipes.