Happy Birthday

Sunday, May 27, 2012


Happy Birthday to my husband, Andrey!!!  Wish his Bday could have been more happy.

His birthday was actually yesterday (5/26).  His day started out well but then went sour.  I wish I could have made his day better. 

The culmination finally happened during dinner at the Olive Garden where they totally messed up his order.  He usually lets everything slide but after the day's event, he just wanted something to be right.  He called the manager and for the first time I heard him complain.  The restaurant didn't charge us for the dish but by that time Dre lost his appetite so he just got the slice of the Chocolate Mousse Cake above.  I felt really bad. 

I wish I could reset the day.  I would make a home cooked breakfast, lunch, and dinner - then just cuddle up with hubby and baby.  It would have been more meaningful.  Lessons learned, lessons learned.

2 comments:

  1. Eleanor, I feel so sorry for the BAD Day...I was a part of it...sorry! Thank God for Andrey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Andre!

    Miss you guys...

    Mak~

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan