So the growing baby boy has discovered a few things - mainly his hands that pull and grab everything on sight. The most painful was the baby hand grabbing then pulling my hair. The most embarrassing was baby pulling my shirt down exposing the girls. *shakes head* The most annoying was baby grabbing the eyeglasses off my face and then tossing them to the floor while laughing. Such a funny little boy who now wants to interact, grab, and talk. I think he's also teething since he doesn't want to eat as much as usual - instead he chews on that nipple like it's social hour.
Anyway, the weather was extra nice yesterday so we took him for a walk around the neighborhood.



He is growing VERY fast...
ReplyDeleteIt looks very nice outside!!!
Mak~
Haha! Love it. What a cutie...I guess you appear to be something fun to grab onto...nice that he's chosen you eh? = - ) Has he masterd the art of putting his whole hand in his mouth? I find that quite funny..:)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment on my blog. I will probably publish something someday, but I'm just not sure when. As you've probably noticed though, I LOVE to write, so will definitely keep going. For now though, most of it will go into my blog.(and school) Hope you're enjoying it!
Hugs to you all!
He is so darn cute! It just gets more and more fun as they grow, doesn't it?
ReplyDelete