Woke up this morning wondering if a miracle occurred overnight rendering my eyesight into 20/20 vision of perfection. I was shocked with my ability to read the digital green numbers on my alarm clock without squinting. I got up and was slapped with a BANGING headache so much so that I had to reach for a bottle of acetaminophen. After feeding Maksim last night at 10:30 and finally getting him to bed at 11:30 - my body gave in to the trance of sleep while my contact lenses marinated in my eyes. No wonder. Hhmmm.
I also did the unthinkable and went back to sleep after feeding Baby at 5:30 this morning. I'm usually up and about getting a ton of things done before he wakes up, but this morning I was no Super Mom. I woke up at 8:15 still with the blasted headache and backache that came out of no where. Super tired today - even caffeine and the romance of a rainy day doesn't get me motivated but instead it is submitting my body into full lethargy mode.
Anyway, "little" boy completely changed everything. He no longer wants to be in the confinement of a crib. Every time I put him in there, he's screaming bloody murder and when I pick him up, he laughs hysterically. No more laying down, he wants to sit and to be entertained (see pictures above). Gone are the days of quiet hours of baby naps throughout the day while I read and sip my coffee. Gone are the so called "stressful days" only to look back realizing those days were mere relaxation. It's funny how mercurial weeks, days, and hours can become.



Sounds like he's getting to be a BIG boy! And he is absolutely ADORABLE!!!
ReplyDeleteSee you soon...
Mak-
Maksim is a BIGBOY....and I love him more each day...surely, he is adorable, lovable and huggable! Thank God for you Maksim! I can see the power of his love by jsut looking at your pictures and how much you have grown...Jesus loves you! Nice pictures. I love the balck and white one.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures Eleanor! Gorgeous. I can't believe how big he is! Can't wait to see him(all of you actually)..:) We leave on monday and arrive back in the USA on Friday. Can you believe it???
ReplyDeleteHugs!