![]() |
| Our humble abode Summer 2010 |
I LOVE LOVE LOVE our home. I LOVE that my husband and I run the place. I LOVE how simple, peaceful, quiet, and cozy it is even with our two dogs and a cat. Our home is our solace, our refuge... our sanctuary. Being away from it for 42 days reminded us how wonderful living there really is.
We had been living at my parents' house since Maksim was born, until yesterday. Originally we were to stay there for two weeks but with his heart condition followed by a procedure, we needed more set of eyes to watch over him. Now we're back home and it's the greatest. We are settled in and it's just fantastic.
Living with mom and dad had its perks and from the bottom of our hearts we are grateful and thankful, but given one more week would have been episodes of Jersey Shore all up in that place. It was definitely time to fly the coop.
![]() |
| Maksim loves his nursery. |


No comments:
Post a Comment