![]() |
| { 07.09.2011 - Picture taken at Walnut Grove Pioneer Village } |
Yay 15 Weeks... our baby is the size of an Apple... about 4 inches in length. Above is a picture of us both holding my belly but our bump isn't so noticeable here. Still very cute though.
My bump is getting more solid than squishy. So very excited to meet the baby that will change our lives to make us better persons. I can't wait to be a wonderful mom that will show our baby the good things in the world, reveal his or her potential, support, listen, comfort, love, and protect. I can't wait to show our baby the true meaning of love and where it originated from... God. I can't wait to be a role model, someone our baby will look up to. I cant wait to hug, cuddle, sing songs, tell stories, and give kiss our baby. I can't wait to listen to the crying, the laughing, and the cooing of our little miracle. We're so excited for this new adventure to arrive. We're so excited to hold the baby that will change our lives for the better. I'm overjoyed with tears that God allowed me to be pregnant.

No comments:
Post a Comment