No Meds... Yes Problem...
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Here I am... almost 1 A.M. struck with insomnia due to a persistent cough that will not allow me for much needed slumber. Normally I would pop a NyQuil, spray some chloraseptic spray, take a couple of antibiotics and call it a night... but since being pregnant, I have to be careful with meds.
I took the Robitussin and it did nothing to help. But desperation came so I sprayed some nasty chloraseptic spray in my mouth then immediately spat it out. That stuff is disgusting. I don't think it helped at all since I didn't do it right.
Anyway... I'm hungry but I'll try to fall asleep again. Hopefully this cough will disappear. Praying for the baby and its health. I <3 our baby so much.
Good news at the doctor's office today. Heard our baby's heartbeat again. Made me feel safer. I can't wait to meet our little miracle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment