Are You Expecting?

Sunday, July 31, 2011


People are starting to question if I'm expecting or not. Like always I give the vague answer, "What you see are layers of fat" which is the absolute truth.

It's getting difficult to hide it with my belly protruding at a significant pace. My brother says that it is getting quite noticeable. It's exciting yet at times I still have to convince myself that I'm pregnant. It's just such a miracle since my ex-nurse-practitioner-practicing-gyno said that my chances of pregnancy are slim to none.

Food Consumption
It is increasingly difficult to control food intake. I want to eat everything and my appetite has never been as strong as to want certain foods to the point of desperation: ice cream, chips, cake, fried plantain bananas, empanadas, and samosas to name a few. It gets worse when I see pizza being delivered in my neighborhood... it puts me in some sort of foul mood since I know it's not a wise choice to consume. However through it all, my control has been decent... but could be better. So far I've gained only 1 pound since I found out I'm pregnant.

Baby Movements
In all other news, we're at 18 weeks now and I think I feel the baby moving at night. It is difficult to determine if it's gas or the baby but I've never really felt such popping feeling in my belly before. Sometime it feels like a pulsing feeling of a heartbeat popping in my belly. One night it actually caught my attention and I let out a yelp out of no where and then I got emotional and cried. But it may be too soon to tell; it's just such a weird feeling. Anyway, I watched the video below and it kind of freaked me out... yet I can not wait to get to that point.




Looking Forward To:
August 15 !!!!!! We'll know the baby's sex. I'm so excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan