On Thursday on the way to my parent's house, I felt as though I couldn't breathe. My pants were tight and even when I unbuttoned it, I felt like suffocating.
Went out for lunch with a bunch of ladies and afterwards I just didn't feel good. This sore throat came out of no where and I ended up drinking something natural that evening (kamput, an eastern European drink). I ended up sleeping over my parent's house because I was not in the mood to drive home. It was hard to sleep that night, it was hard to breathe. In the morning, my mom wanted to go to them mall and thought I was well enough to go. Stupid me thought I could and so I went. It only got worse.
Now I have a cold and been staying in bed. The worst part is that my mom is sick, my dad has the sore throat, and my husband has an ear infection. To make it worse, my parent's dog got the runs.
I don't know what the heck is going on... but it's harder on me since I'm pregnant. I called my OBYN and the nurses suggest I take regular Claratin to clear out my nasal passage and then regular Robitussin if it gets worse. I think I'm done taking meds. I hate taking them while pregnant. The Claritin did not do anything at all.
I feel miserable. I hope that this sickness will be over soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment