Happy 6th Birthday, Maksim!

Wednesday, December 20, 2017


I'm a HUGE fan of traditions and creating memories. Call me sappy, but my goal is for my children to associate family life with happiness. Maksim's 6th Birthday was special. First he woke up to balloons in his room. Sadly the 7th balloon deflated, but he was still excited upon rising. He then went downstairs where a stack of pancakes with six candles greeted him. Oh what fun! Then it was time for gifts. He asked for a backpack that looks like his father's, claiming his Paw Patrol backpack was for younger kids. He also received an Under Armour shirt. running shoes, and Puma jogging pants. I remember when I cared about name brand clothes. In school, the class sang him Happy Birthday, he wore a birthday crown, and I brought cookies for all the kids.


During school, we came with food from one of his favorite restaurants, Granite City.
It's awesome that parents get to eat lunch with their kids.

In the evening, we went to spend time with the rest of the family. More love, more gifts, more food, and a sweet little cake. ðŸŽ‚  His official party is scheduled towards the end of the year. It was a spur of the moment, unplanned thing that Andrey wanted to do for him -- which is the reason many of his friends wont be able to make it. Still... he's super excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan