Christmas Party At School

Friday, December 22, 2017

I remember the Christmas parties back in my elementary school days. It wasn't as organized. Kids were assigned to bring drinks and chips and at the last 30 minutes of the school day, we all ate and celebrated. That was it.

25+ years later, thanks to the wonderful PTA, everything is organized. Each class has activities, games, and snack. Parents are also allowed to attend and help out with the event. For Maksim's kindergarten class, my mommy friends and I planned two game stations and a snack station.

It was fun. I was the photographer, so I whipped out my fancy camera that has been untouched since Halloween.

Maksim LOVES lollipops.

One of the games is a fishing rod and line. The kids fished for plastic candy cane.

The other game is a ring toss to reindeer antlers that my friend, Chris, made.
She is so talented. This is Justin, one of Maksim's friends since Pre-School.

Maksim with Gia and Teagan.

Maksim's favorite girl in class, Teagan.
He likes her because she says his name correctly and is the silliest and funniest girl.
He says that she is very nice. Baby love, so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan