Christmas 2017

Monday, December 25, 2017

Let's start this off with family pictures taken a week ago at Izzy's new and photogenic house. Oh the tradition lives on, so does the stress since we take the photos ourselves. Not too shabby and a definite money saver especially during the holidays where swiping that plastic runs rampant. Once again, literally sweat and light tears, no blood, thank god - but lots of anxiety. Can never tell with the pictures, but it's there, especially for the photographers, Andrey and I. HA!

My babies are just adorable! They have this connection.
Suddenly they're laughing together. Yes, they will gang up on me in the future.
I'm ready for it.

Our beautiful baby girl, 5 months old Vala Andreea.
She has quite the personality. She gets bored and wants to be with family.
She looks at you like she's listening and understands everything said.
She wants to sit up, talk, babble, and socialize.
Sometimes I feel like she's not a baby because of the way she is.
Makes everyone smile.
She has a mind of her own.

The whole family. Took three pictures. This was the best out of the three.
Not bad!

I love my family.

Vala and her dedushka. Maksim was too busy playing a video game.

Vala and Maksim with their Gumpa and Gumma.
Thank you so much for helping us raise our kids.

The silliness.

Jumping to today, Christmas, otherwise known as the day we tortured Maksim since he opened his presents after our family lunch! I liked this Christmas since it was low key and personal. Not a lot of presents and it was absolutely perfect. Maksim finally got a fidget spinner. Andrey bought it for $1.00 and it was his favorite present. We got gifts for the entire family, but got nothing for ourselves, except gag gifts. Andrey got me Batman underwear and post it notes full of notes I usually have around the house. HA! I got him a box full of his favorite foods.

Taken with my cell phone. My babies love their Gumma so much!

The yummy food. I made the potatoes and the spinach casserole.

Maksim opening his fidget spinner.

Maksim also opened up Vala's gifts. 
Vala loves the flower toy that her Uncle Izzy gave her.

Grateful, Thankful, & Blessed.
Thank you, Jesus, for this wonderful holiday and family time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan