Nang-Gi-Gi-Gil

Thursday, August 2, 2012


I've officially turned into those uber excited mothers who just can't seem to calm down the cuteness of their kids even though others start to see it as corny.  Oh well.  :-) 

There's a term for it in tagalog (language in the Philippines) - nanggigigil.  It means thrilled with excitement, joy, and happiness - so much so that you just want to hug, kiss, and cuddle with the subject. 

In the video, he's hungry - which is why he's whiny - but at last, I got a video of him standing.  So this weekend while he's with his Gumma and Gumpa, we're going to baby proof the house.  It's time.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the video--how exciting is that?! Also loved your word--nanggigigil--very cool, I think I'll remember that. About your comment on my blog, thank you, and I will write about school...no worries there..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maksim, you have to show me your new trick.....I am waiting. I love you so much. Gumma

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan