At The Park

Thursday, August 23, 2012





Maksim feeding himself with an organic vegetable/legume cracker.

So we had a family picnic at the park by a lake last week.  It was long overdue.  I don't even remember the last time we did something as a family since it's imperative for Dre to work a lot.  But when it happens, it's extra special.  It was so peaceful to be out in nature.  Maksim loved to uproot the grass.  OOooops.  Sorry Mother Nature.  :-)  It was inevitable.

3 comments:

  1. Maksim, you are the ONE N ONLY handsome BIGBOY of Gumma, so cute adorable, huggable, sqeezable, lovable and precious! Nice pictures! I love you so so so much! I miss you even for a minute. Been busy honey boy, we will be together so soon. Missing your smiles and your talks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second picture from top with an orange T-shirt is cute....he looks like Babushka !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I love it! Awesome pictures...8 months...wow. Btw, what a BIG boy! Oh my goodness! Handsome though..:)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan