8 Months Old

Tuesday, August 21, 2012


I'm so behind on blogging, it's not even funny.  But, a week ago, my brother and I were in Massachusetts to attend a wedding.  We visited old familiar places as well as new ones.  It was good to see old friends again.  It was wonderful that even after 15 years of being apart, we picked right up where we left off.  The bond we all shared growing up was so strong that no other kind of friendship compared since.  There was one disappointment, but to the whole scheme of things, it doesn't even matter anymore.

Anyway, we visited the Gillette Stadium thus showing our New England Patriots Pride.  We went crazy at the gift shop and splurged.  Auntie Melanie got Maksim the outfit above.  I pretty much got Maksim three Pats onesies and bibs.  Got myself a shirt.

So, the 8 months photo session was challenging.  Maksim, at this age, is challenging.  He goes everywhere. Everywhere.  From crawling to standing to holding on to edges for support so that he can walk.  He nearly fell on the floor when I tried to take a picture of him on the couch.  Of course the little bean cried because he just wanted to jump off the sofa.  He has a determined mind of his own.  Sometimes it scares me how active he is at his age.  Last night it took me 20 minutes to put a diaper on him and put on his sleeping clothes.  He moves so much.  He is advanced, no doubt.  I think the difference is, the reason why it's a lot harder it is on me, is that he's a BIG boy.  He's only 8 months old and he's wearing clothes that fit a 24 month old baby.  He's heavy and tall.  I can't carry him for too long.  The outfit above is a size 3T.  It's big but that's what we have to do so he doesn't grow out of his clothes too fast.  Nonetheless, he's still a baby.  I find it extremely cute that he tries to get on my lap to cuddle.  He's going to be such a Mama's boy.  :-)  I can't wait to take him to his first football game.

I'll try to blog more because there's so much I still need to update.  Where does the time go?  Seriously?




2 comments:

  1. Great pictures of gumma's handsome BIGBOY.....Yes, time flies faster than a summer arrow....Maksim had grown more than I could ever imagine.....Thank Gdo for his loving care...I love you Maksim.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan