7 Months Old!

Friday, July 20, 2012


Maksim loves his books and he loves to read.

Seven months!  That's right, our Little Bean is SEVEN months!  The beginning (when he was a newborn) was a, "live in the moment" kind of new motherhood momentum.  I never looked ahead to wonder how he would turn out.  One thing is for sure, he turned out better than what I would have imagined. 

He's such a happy, well mannered, active little big boy.  Feeding him is still a challenge, except when it comes to solid foods.  At this point, he's a lot more interested to  discover whatever it is that surrounds him.  He wants to experience and learn.  He wants to do everything himself.  He is so determined.  In fact, he already started crawling!  It happened yesterday at my parents' house.  He saw my slippers and started towards it.  It was such a happy day.  My mother and I were elated!  I'm such a proud and happy Mama. 

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Can you believe it? He is starting to stand on his own now. :-)

      Delete
  2. Great pictures Maksim Boy. I love all the pictures. The Lord is good! Praises and thanks to Him ....YOu are now 7 months old....I love you so much...Gumma

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so precious. They grow so fast, and fill the walls with memories of when they were younger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I wish I can freeze time and enjoy it slow paced.

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan