Oh, these cute little hands. lol. They can pinch, pull, tug, scratch, grab, and cause some damage, etc. Our baby boy has given me more dermal damage than the combined years of claw marks given by our 10 year old cat.
The most recent thing Maksim has been doing is force pulling the animals of his musical mobile. One day it's going to break. Good thing the arch can be detached. Oh the good times. I love those little baby hands. One day they're going to be a lot bigger than mine. xoxo. So enjoying his babyhood right now and embossing these moments to my long term memory.
Enjoy holding those little hands while you can. Time flies and you will not hold them again but surely you will hold his hands 4ever bcoz you are his mother. Maksim you are so precious that I can never stop loving you.....I love you more each day!
ReplyDeleteGumma