Our New Car

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

This morning I woke up extra early to water the flowers while everyone was still sleeping.  As soon as I opened the front door and didn't see my old car parked where it should, I started to cry.  Who knew how emotional it would be?  So sad.

But above is our new car.  It's a Dodge Nitro.  It's pretty nice but it's not my old car.  Wish we could have kept both, but my 4Runner was having major problems.  *sigh*  Anyway, glad that we had money saved up for a replacement, because we planned on buying a new car next year.

Here's a better pic of our new car.

Here's what the interior looks like.  The only difference is that our
interior is black everything: dashboards, seats, steering wheel, everything.

1 comment:

  1. Nice car....but it is not easy to let go the first one....I miss it too. It was a gift to our beloved and beautiful daughter. It hurts me that the picture of the past through it can no longer be seen and felt.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan