Welcome Maksim!!!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011


Our baby, Maksim Andreyevich Arkhipov, was born on December 20, 2011 at 5:16 p.m. weighing 10 pounds and 21 inches long.

We are so happy and proud of our little son.  We are so blessed to have him in our lives.  It truly was love at first sight.

Still at the hospital right now and getting much needed rest. I will blog about the event when I am able to get my strength back. It was quite the experience.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! He's beautiful!!! What a wonderful gift, just in time for Christmas! Hope you feel stronger soon!
    Sam:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!! He's very cute!!!
    You get to spend Christmas with him!!!!
    Merry Christmas!!! Congratulations again!!!
    Mak

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is beautiful, Eleanor! Ten pounds--wow!!! Get some rest, and enjoy your baby boy--Merry Christmas. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulatios, again! I'm looking forward to hearing the story of his birth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Congratulations! What a beautiful Christmas gift! I kind of suspected it:)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan