One Of Those Days

Thursday, December 15, 2011


As ironic as it is, I'm not in the mood to put my feet up and bask in the glory of complete nirvana where my mind, body, and soul escapes to Shangri La.  Instead there's the need want to be out and about, running to and fro like a hysterical rampant chicken awkwardly flapping its wings towards the borders of freedom.

More or less, there are a million things to do before the baby arrives and I'm going mad being confined to our bed, being confined to do limited work, and being confined only to our house.  However, doing what I physically want pushes the threshold of pain, contractions, pressure, and all the fun stuff pregnant women experience towards the end of their third trimester - so ultimately it's best to remain calm, stable, and be in that state of bliss.  At this point, it's more difficult than anything.

Even though I want to gallivant around town, go shopping, eat at a restaurant, do laundry, clean the bathroom, clean the kitchen, vacuum, and etc. the day's agenda entails me, my kindle (The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo), mobile by my side, laptop in bed, eating, sleeping, exercising, watching movies, and generally relaxing.  I know I shouldn't complain since the majority would object to my dissatisfaction of today's itinerary, yet mentally I feel as though I could physically do what I want.  Unfortunately, at this moment, the mind and the body are imbalanced.

Anyway,  I've come up with a list of foods I want after the baby is delivery (all of which in moderation):
  1. Pizza Hut Pizza
  2. Starbucks Mint Mocha Cappuccino and Coffee
  3. Tantra Restaurant's Grouper Fish Dish
  4. Cheesecake 
  5. Granite City's Grilled Asian Chicken Salad
  6. Olive Garden Breadsticks
  7. Molten Lava Chocolate Cake
That's all I can really think of right now.  Now I'm hungry but good thing we only have healthy foods in the fridge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan