It's Starting

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Any day now.

The contractions have been more prevalent. It catches me by surprise when out of the blue my bump tightens and I usually have to hold on to something to reduce such the awkward feeling.

Today was my first full term OBGYN appointment. I knew that the appointment required checking how many centimeters I'm dilated - but never in my life did I expect the procedure to be administered in a fashion that made me dig my fingernails deep in the patient bed while simultaneously scream silently for mercy. To save  from the graphic details, IT. WAS. PAINFUL. AND. IT. HURT. LIKE. HELL!!!!

On to more important things... I'm 3 cm dilated and am in the state of early labor. I just hope that I wont be stuck at 3 cm for weeks at a time. I'm ready for this pregnancy to progress. I'm already leaking moisture and am spotting... so it may be sooner than later. I hope. We're all excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan