Baby Arkhipov In 3D
Sunday, December 4, 2011
Here are the 3D sonogram pictures of our little son from my previous appointment. He is looking like his daddy and has more of the Russian features than having Filipino features - but it's soon to tell since it's just a 3D picture. Nonetheless, he's sooo very cute and I can't wait to finally hold him in my arms.
I'm week 36 right now and Baby A is weighing pretty heavy for this stage - but it's in his genes because his daddy is standing at 6'7, so ultimately I'm going to deliver a big boy... which is fine. I can't wait.
More or less, I might deliver earlier, perhaps even in 3 weeks at week 29 since my belly has started to descend, thus making it very difficult for me to exercise because there's that constant feeling of pressure down there as if baby want's to get out. I've also started feeling those Braxton Hicks Contractions - my bump muscles start to stiff up for a few seconds. It's not painful but such a unique yet odd feeling that causes me to shriek or jump out of the blue.
From now on I have weekly appointments with my OBGYN to check how much my cervix has dilated. My mucus plug hasn't dropped yet, but I hope it will sometime during week 37 (next week) when I'm at full term.
As much as I love being pregnant, it's getting much difficult and not as glamorous as the first 30 weeks. Yesterday I got on the treadmill for an hour walking a pace of 2 - 2.5 mph, and it literally knocked me out. I slept for the whole afternoon. But I'm ready to meet him and I am ready to recover from post pregnancy. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment