Halloween 2017

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Vala's first time in costume. We couldn't resist this cute little ensemble for her. She did well taking photos. LOVE her sooooo much! I'm still not used to the Canon DSLR, which is the reason the photos aren't the best. The Nikon charger is still missing and perhaps still in one of the many unpacked boxes in the basement. 

3 months old Miss Vala




Like every year, we kept it simple. In the afternoon, I was at Maksim's school putting together their Halloween party with my co-parents. Loads of fun starting with an all school parade, then games, crafts, and snacks in the classroom. I was snapping pictures left and right. All in all, it was fun. Towards the end, Maksim started feeling sick. As soon as we got home, he took pain meds and retired to his room. He was upset he couldn't participate in the festivities. Next year, my love. 

Maksim's Kindergarten Class.
Love their costumes.





No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan