2017 is the transition year. Our lives have changed drastically since the beginning of the year. We live in a new city, new house, new school, new baby, my parents retiring, they selling their house and moving in my brother's newly built home next month. A new chapter in all our lives and we couldn't be more thankful for new beginnings.
Now it's Thanksgiving and we're hosting for the first time. The food that took me three days to cook is ready, the house is clean, the tables have been set, and the Christmas tree is up.
This year, I'm thankful for family: my hardworking and understanding husband, wonderful kids who make me the mommy I am today, community of old friends, new friends, our jobs, our homes, and most of all, I'm grateful to be alive to experience all the love that surrounds me. Amen.
![]() |
| Dinner with the Thompsons, the Aquinos, the Fernandos. |
![]() |
| The grandparents' and the kids' table. |
![]() |
| Ha! The grandfathers. |
![]() |
| Three days to cook all the food. All the dishes I made were from scratch. Grateful that family and friends also brought food to share. |
![]() |
| Pies ordered from Village Inn. YUM! |
![]() |
| Best of all, this was inside Maksim's backpack. He loves his baby sister sooo much. |








No comments:
Post a Comment