Hanging On By A Thread

Thursday, September 28, 2017


It's one of those days when you hop on the elliptical machine and feel like you're hanging precariously on any semblance of your previous life. This self awareness motivated the high heels to see the light of day. Let me tell you - It. Is. Not. Going. Well. and feel like the biggest jackass. My mood is sour and my feet hate me.

Going all rogue slipping on heels over 3 inches tall when my soles are used to flats is downright failure. Even the spare shoes at work are heels *facepalm* and there's nothing I can do about my comfort.


Honestly, I'm spent and daydream of my bed to slumber on and not going to work and basically not adulting. But I'm here at the office, Super Working Momming it up even though the pre-workout this morning has forsaken me.

Ah... the realities of adulthood/parenting - the endless quest to lose weight, get caught up on sleep, debating with kids, finding stability, and establishing normalcy in a never ending world of change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan