I Don't Want To Miss A Thing

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Maksim lovingly looks at his sister.
Picture taken the beginning of this month.
These two, the LOVES of my life. When Maksim was five months old, postpartum depression was slowly creeping in. Suddenly going back to work seemed like a holiday getaway, so I went. Amazing how priorities change because staying home with my children is a need. The irony is that work beckons and it saddens me to go back.

In all honesty, of recent my sanity summons me to flee the house and wander. A preventative action from being a victim of The Yellow Wallpaper spiraling me into madness. However this short break is sufficient enough for me to race back home to my babies. *sigh* Life can have such the sardonic theme of inconsistencies. Comedy, I tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan