June has been a whirlwind of events that has accumulated to compounding stress. From increasing my work hours/load (especially this late in the pregnancy), finishing up all the things needed to be done at work before the baby comes, several church activities, the temperature being between 90-100° F, the constant headaches derived from the heat and stress, feeling excruciating ligament pain from my heavy baby belly, constant acid reflux, constant constipation, listening to everyone's problems, solving everyone's problems, personality conflicts with people, increasing OB appointments, household duties, packing to move to our new house in 3 weeks (YAY!), preparing for Baby Vala's arrival, and trying to be a good mom to Maksim and a caring wife to my husband... it has become excessive. I'm surviving the best I can in such the circumstance. It is difficult.
I can not wait till maternity leave!
SERIOUSLY!
So this past week, on top of everything else, I've been busy with VBS, its culmination, and preparing a class for Adventurer. All in all it was wonderful to see Maksim enjoy the beginning of his summer.
In the good news side, after over a month of no rain, it finally POURED! The kind of rain I've been praying for in a long while... heavy winds, thunderstorms, and a downpour. It rained 2 nights in a row, and then a heavy rainfall yesterday afternoon. Maksim finally was able to use his umbrella outside. Bless his heart.
![]() |
| After the thunderstorm. There's something about boys and puddles. He has been begging for rain so he could use his umbrella, which he finally did during their father and son walks. When he got home, he said, "Thank you for letting me jump in the puddles, Papa. You're the best dad in the world!" 😊 #BeStillMyHeart ❤ |
Through all the craziness, I still can't help but say how blessed I am to be alive and well. Forever thankful to the Universe for life because there's always something to look forward to and if you look closely, there's always something good in everything.

No comments:
Post a Comment