35 Weeks

Wednesday, June 21, 2017



35 Weeks and I'm still squeezing into stretchy dresses. It works and I'm pulling it off, so why not? lol. The weight gain is real, ya'll, but I'm not stressing over it at this point. My OB said it's all good.

It's getting harder and harder to keep performing admirably but I've given myself slack to sleep off the tiredness. Baby bump is heavy, considering I have huge babies since my husband is a solid built 6'7 man of hunka hunka burning love. 😊 As far as a maternity photo shoot, I keep cancelling because I'm too dang it tired come the weekend. Instead, I'm thinking of a baby and family pictorial when Vala is born. Or maybe something 3 months down the road.

I digress, nothing really new except in two weeks we'll be moving in our new house! It's almost done. More than anything, I'm excited to decorate Vala's nursery, get my kitchen in order, and having a laundry room again. Andrey is looking forward for more space since we're cramped in this apartment. Maksim said that he really likes the ceramic kitchen floors so he could run around the island and play. Dedushka is gung ho about designing the yard, building a brick patio with a fire pit, building the fence, and planning the garden. Eventually, the men want to put a basketball court in the yard. We close on the house in less than 2 weeks, move in, and then have 1 week to get settled in before my scheduled c-section.


Above is a picture of our house a month ago. Things have progressed since then - outside lights, inside lights, and more for the interior. It's wonderful walking in, meeting the builders, and telling them they're doing a fantastic job. I'm in love with the neighborhood, community, the abundance of kids for Maksim to play with, and the superb school district - which was what sold us to the area in the first place. We already met some of the neighbors and love how friendly they are.

Lots to look forward to and I can't help but be thankful for everything. Amen. ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan