Mother's Day

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Yesterday during church, Maksim and his Papa picked some flowers (dandelions) for me from the church fields. It was such a sweet gesture. My son is turning out to be a gentleman like his Papa. <3 I'm such a blessed Mama. My boys are giving me a family photo and video shoot at the park sometime this week. I can not wait. :-)

I can not get over how wonderful he is.

My pretty dandelions. This is perfect.


This past week, we took pictures and videos in our back yard. It's our official beginning of Spring 2014 pictures and videos.


These two love the backyard.

Pretzel strolling along.

Colette chasing and playing with the ball. She does not like her picture taken.

Pretzel loves his picture taken.

Colette running turbo speed in the backyard.

Exploring.

Maksim and Pretzel looking for something.

I think they found it. What's there?

Pretzel jumping off of Papa's arms.

Relaxing by the swing.

Our basketball star. He constantly asks us to play basketball outside.

Licking the basketball. He does it because he knows I don't like it. lol.

Showing off his basketball.

And it's time to go back inside the house for dinner.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures ! Cherish everything, soon they will be memories....time flies by so fast and all you know is Maksim is already in College.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan