Home Made Binoculars

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I'm home early from work today. Our baby is under the weather and has the sniffles. He cuddled a lot yesterday - an indication he wasn't feeling well. He's better now - just a stuffy nose.

Got the pot roast cooking in the slow cooker to be ready for dinner and had some creative time with our Maksim. We made binoculars. I love creative parenting, it's really fun. Confession: I think I enjoy these activities more than our son. lol. We have more activities planned in the future. Excitement!

Look at that smile.

Looking at his Mama. :-) Good times.

Looking for birds outside the window.

Checking out his binoculars.

The materials used: two toilet paper tubes, long ribbon, 
scrapbook paper, scotch tape, and scissors.
Hippo as a decoration.

Here's Maksim underneath the pillows, recovering from a fever.
My darling boy. Get well soon, baby. Mama loves you.

1 comment:

  1. It is ok for me to get sick not my grandson whom I love so much. He is the color that creates HUE and BEAUTY in my life. Get well soon baby boy. LUV U...GUMMA

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan