I love that Pinterest is full of ideas for toddlers. This one involves paper towel/gift wrapping tubes, tape, and fuzzy balls. This activity kept him busy for hours. It also kept me occupied with being our son's photographer and videographer. We're starting him with homeschooling in the fall. I'm so excited for his hands on learning.
This was a fairly cheap. The fuzz balls were on sale at Target for less than $1.40. Last Sunday, Maksim and I set up this play area. He was so excited. Great motor skills, my Big Bean. It's precious, really.
These are precious ! Thanks for putting them on video. Maksim is growing everyday...and he learns more than I expected. He surely is Gumma's BIGBOY ! I luv him so much.
These are precious ! Thanks for putting them on video. Maksim is growing everyday...and he learns more than I expected. He surely is Gumma's BIGBOY ! I luv him so much.
ReplyDelete