Andrey and I are at the vet's clinic right now with a sick cat. Jean-the-Cat has been trying to get out attention lately, squatting in front of us and staying in that same position for long minutes. We got him urinary vitamins from PetSmart on Sunday, but it's day 4 and he's still squatting and acting all weird. He is having severe problems peeing.
The vet got a sample of his urine and said cat's bladder is pretty big.
The results of his urine shows a little bit of blood but they are checking for crystals. We're most likely going to change his diet and get meds.
Poor cat. I'm almost in tears. I can be so emotional.
We'll update again after the appointment. We're waiting for the results right now.
UPDATE | 10:50 am
The results of the urine test came out and the doctor said that Jean-the-Cat had a lot of crystals in his bladder and stones that was seen during his ultrasound. The good news is that it can be fixed with a change of diet. Jean is now on a prescription cat food and is taking meds. I hope that he will be in good health soon.
UPDATE | 10:50 am
The results of the urine test came out and the doctor said that Jean-the-Cat had a lot of crystals in his bladder and stones that was seen during his ultrasound. The good news is that it can be fixed with a change of diet. Jean is now on a prescription cat food and is taking meds. I hope that he will be in good health soon.
Cat and his Papa this morning at the vet's office.
Here's Jean after being weighed. 16 lbs. Big cat!
Waiting patiently for the results.

Get well soon baby Jean . Gumma loves U.
ReplyDelete