The Arkhipov 2013 Christmas Card Insert
This year's Christmas Photo Shoot was the most difficult to organize. The first one had to be cancelled because everyone got sick. I had scheduled it at this awesome venue but called it off. When we finally got together to take pictures, it was a last minute ordeal that got slapped together at my parents' house. First and obviously, we have a rowdy toddler who has the shortest attention span. It took forever to get him properly attired. He would also not stay still for the pictures. It was much easier when he was a year old since he wasn't so mobile. But this year, WOW! Not complaining, just taking it all in to laugh of in the future. Also, during the shoot I was sick with flu like symptoms and Andrey hadn't slept for more than 48 hours due to project deadlines at work. All I can say is, Thank God for makeup, rouge, proper lighting, and pulling off a family photo shoot that leaned towards circus like chaos.
We... totally... pulled... it... off.
Family is everything. And my brother never smiles in pictures.
Hillarious!
So glad we got a chance to take family photos when Babushka
visited us at the beginning of the month. Hopefully one day,
we'll get a chance to get a picture with the whole Arkhipov family.
Gumpa, Gumma, and Maksim.
Babushka and the Fernando's.
Yup, further proof of a toddler boy having a bit of a tantrum.
I LOVE IT!
Fantastic.
We hope everyone have a safe and wonderful Merry Christmas!
Count your blessings, y'all. They do add up to give us abundant hope.
Blessings, blessings, blessings... from our family to yours!







I like every picture... I love my family... it is my wealth ...thank GOD !
ReplyDeletehahaha the pictures look fabulous!!!
ReplyDelete