Yesterday we went to Dubuque, Iowa to watch Sesame Street Live. It was a fantastic experience to be surrounded with so much joy. Children don't care what others think of them, they simply live a life full of abundant hope and happiness. An important lesson I need to practice in my life.
Nonetheless, Maksim had a lot of fun.
![]() |
| Maksim mesmerized while watching the play. |
![]() |
| The gang. The Big Bird costume impressed me the most. The Sesame Street gang sang parody songs of Adam Levine & Katy Perry. They also sang some iconic songs from the show, like the Elmo Slide. |
![]() |
| Maksim got to eat popcorn too. He sat on Papa's lap throughout the whole show. He danced and bopped his head to the beat of the songs. |
![]() |
| I couldn't get a good shot of Maksim shaking hands and hugging the Sesame Street characters. Everything went by way too fast. But he did shake the hand of this character above, one of the honkers, Zoe, and some others I don't remember. I wish I took more pictures. |
![]() |
| Maksim playing with a boy and other kids during the show. Kids make friends so easily. It's wonderful. |
![]() |
| At the concession stand at the end of the show. |











Surely a wonderful experience that Maksim will renew each day as he looks at these pictures.....Maksim I know you enjoyed the show.
ReplyDelete