Writy... Errr... RIGHTY

Wednesday, April 3, 2013



I'm such a PROUD Mama. 
Look at that art!!!

Last night I decided to see if Maksim would understand the concept of writing and drawing. Yeah, it took that long for the light bulb to click in my head. This is such a fun way to enhance his motor skills.

So tonight after work, I'm going to the bookstore and the craft store to purchase crayons, a book with blank pages, and a photo frame. I'm giddy with excitement. Mommy-hood is quite rewarding.

Project: 
Frame Maksim's first drawing to hang in my office.

Milestones:
  • Drawing and writing
  • Started singing and humming
  • Grew out of his size 7 toddler shoes

In all other news... 

Here are Colette and Pretzel.  Gave them each their own boney bones.
They went straight to their kennels (they switched places) and stayed quiet for over an hour.
Gotta love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan