If you follow me on Instagram or Tumblr, you'll get a better picture of our lives, literally by photos. I update it quite a bit, granted less detailed than a blog post. Nonetheless, I'm blogging while traveling on our way home, right now through the State of Ohio. According to the GPS, we'll be home in about six hours.
Anyway, our business trip to Philadelphia was amazing... Better than the business trip to Texas. The drive over was pretty scenic - absolutely beautiful. The only issue was my nausea as we passed through the Allegheny Mountains. The constant change in altitude did me in. The good news was that I didn't vomit.
So Pennsylvania. We did a video shoot with the NHL team, Philadelphia Flyers, with one of the popular players, Scott Hartnell. That went well. It was just the same old green screen shoot so it wasn't as exciting as going on location to some exotic place. But after that, we went around Philadelphia with one of our collegues, James, who lives there. It was a fast little tour. We went around the historical areas, the liberty bell and the place where Benjamin Franklin and all the other amazing men of history signed the Declaration of Independence. Wish we could have stayed longer. I forgot to take my Nikon so all I had was this mobile I'm using to blog right now, to take the photos. It didn't have enough juice either, thus explains the lack of pictures.
But,in all sincerity, Philadelphia is beautiful with its scenery, history, architecture, and culture. It's like an organized version of Boston, without pretentious busy people. Instead, the people there are friendly and helpful. I absolutely loved it.
Then we went to the Philadelphia Art Museum where that famous Rocky scene took place of him running up the museum stairs with the victory dance at the top. We recreated the scene with Kim and took it all in video with the Red Camera. I tried it. I was out of breath the second flight... I need to get in better shape. It was so much fun.
Anyway, we're on the way back home now. I miss my son like crazy. I can't wait to hold him in my arms. I just can't wait till he grows up a little bit so we can go for a family vacation. I can't wait to show him the art of photography. I hope he'll love it as much as I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment