I came across one awesome blog about hands on parenting, Connecting Family and Seoul: Fostering family connections through play and inspiration. The blog made me assess myself as a mommy and the experiences I don't want to miss as our son grows up. This is one of the reasons Andrey and I are such strong advocates for home schooling, especially during the early years.
The blog owner documented awesome ideas, not just for her toddler, but for herself as well. One of those things I definitely included in my life goal list is to Create a Mommy Meltdown Basket, because let's face it - being a parent is difficult and the most important job one can ever have.
The website also inspired me to create Maksim's own Goal List. The list is short right now but I will be adding more as ideas pop in my head. Anyway, check it out and holler if you have any suggestions.

No comments:
Post a Comment