Found my grad school MBA business notes. Made me smile. I worked so hard for that 3.6 GPA. It’s shredding day today. It’s bittersweet. Time to free some space and move on. But maybe I’ll keep a couple of pages. #MBA #FreeSpirited #GoodThings #ThingsThatMakeMeHappy #GoodOldDays
Sometimes I can hardly believe what I'm capable of doing. There are days I feel sorry for myself. I picture that self-pitying comparison bell curve that places me to the left of the average line. But then I stumble upon document upon document, evidence upon evidence that prove otherwise. This gives me some kind of hope - that I can do absolutely anything I put my mind to.
Success is not defined by comparing the self with others' definition of success -- it's living through life, learning from experiences, learning from mistakes, humbling the self, striving to keep going through the difficult times, dodging the criticism and judgmental bullet, praying hard, and most importantly... never giving up.
It is better to look ahead and prepare than to look back and regret.
Jackie Joyner-Kersee
There is no elevator to success, you must take the stairs.
Unknown
I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary.
Lou Holt

What a positive attitude.....Keep it up my dear! MOM
ReplyDelete