I love amazon.com - the place I can find, compare, and read feedback on rare products to purchase. The fast shipping is just as wonderful.
Here we have Maksim's first toothbrush and toothpaste. We've been brushing his teeth with a wet wash cloth so an upgrade is necessary. It's important to show him good habits at an early age. Even I can't wait to show him the art of listing, scheduling, and goal making.
So anyway, we'll see how he'll take to his new toothbrush and toothpaste. I have a feeling that it's going to be challenging. He hates when we clean his mouth.
Gumma brushed Maksim's teeth after dinner...oh, how he hated it...he was fighting and screaming but I won't give up, he will get use to it...He is just the cutest boy for Gumma!
ReplyDeleteIf the toothbrush doesn't work out I recommend the baby bendable banana bendable training toothbrush. It makes brushing fun and he can hold the handles to brush himself. He is so handsome and getting so big!
ReplyDeleteBaby banana bendable training toothbrush is available on amazon.
DeleteI saw that one in amazon while I was browsing. I need to check it out again. Thanks! :-)
Delete