We Told The Family

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Yesterday we decided to tell our family that we're pregnant. We presented my dad with a picture of a cigar with a "Congratulations" message on it. Our family doesn't smoke, so the picture was the next best thing. He didn't get it until mom said "Really?" We gave mom a more obvious picture, it's the one of the positive pregnancy test in the first blog. I thought mom would be more excited but she seemed happy/neutral. Something is definitely up with her. She needs to snap out of whatever it is because it's a happy moment. Dad was more excited than her... made us feel good.

We then tried to call Dre's parents but for some reason they can't be reached. So then we called his sister, Marina (13 weeks pregnant) and she was excited for us as well. I can't believe we're both pregnant at the same time. We then called Grandma Jody and told her that she's going to be a great grandmother... she's excited too. We'll try to get a hold of Dre's parents again later today. I really want them to know and cant wait for the phone call. Such great news. God is good all the time; all the time God is good.

We're so happy that we want to tell the whole world but we're going to wait until the second trimester. I can't wait publicize it then. I can't even wait to publicize this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan