Morning Sickness
Sunday, April 24, 2011
I googled, "morning sickness" to look for a decent picture but all that came out are women hurled over the toilet. Eekk!! I don't like being near the toilet except when I do two things. Hurling over and touching all over it is just disturbing to me. I can't do it.
And so it starts... the morning sickness. Been feeling nauseated all day almost to the brink of vomiting but never actually doing so. It's such a weird experience. Sometimes I feel light headed while at it so I lay in bed for about an hour. Besides the beginning of morning sickness, my sense of smell has also slightly heightened. I heard it's going to get worse and as weird as it sounds... I can not wait to experience it all.
We finally got a hold of Dre's parents who are happy beyond belief. His mom is already knitting a lot of baby stuff since Marina is also pregnant.
Right now I'm cramping and gassing at extreme ferocity. I don't even want to be hugged because one tiny little bump to the breasts hurts like crazy.
Another news, Dre purged all the unhealthy foods out of the fridge. Everything inside is healthy and organic now. Madness, but I love it. He's so supportive and sweet now... it's pretty awesome considering how we fought a few days ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment