Fun At The Zoo
Friday, September 5, 2014
Being sick and staying at home means that I'm going to catch up on some blog posts. These photos were from earlier this year, the month of May to be exact. We went for Sunday brunch and then headed over to the zoo. Maksim had so much fun that day. He was more excited about the train ride more so than the animals. The train was suppose to be the final surprise, but throughout the petting zoo area, he asked relentlessly, so we rode it. Fast forward to now... he's still all about trains... and cooking. :-) Here is the blog post from our trip to the zoo last year. :-)
Gosh, he has grown so much in just three months. Back then he was putting together sentences, now, he tells us exactly what's in his mind. Parenting is such a blessing. There are times I want to lock myself in a closet, cry my eyes out due to the stress of work life, and then getting home with more chaos from demanding pets, house work, and a rowdy toddler. Then there are times I just want to be a stay at home mom and be there for my son 24-7. It's really a roller coaster of emotions, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment