Yesterday was my 34th Birthday.
To celebrate, we decided to go to a Pumpkin Patch in the country side.
It was loads of fun!
Someone enjoyed his order way too much.
He had scrambled egg whites, turkey sausage, and pancakes.
Then off we went to the Pumpkin Patch in Buffalo, IA.
We went on a hay ride pulled by the tractor above.
Maksim didn't know what to do with all the pumpkins.
So many to choose from.
Inundated with a variety of sizes to choose from.
He picked this one up and said, "I got a pumpkin, Mama."
"It's really small, is that what you want?" I asked.
"Yeah. I like it."
Yeah, he loved his little pumpkin.
Showing it off.
We even got to pet the horses. This was was friendly.
Maksim was too scared to pet him.
Then it was time to go to get lost in the maze.
Here is Maksim waiting for his Papa to buy more tickets.
He loves the country side.
Here are my handsome boys inside the maze.
We got lost in there for half an hour.
Felt like I was a Maze Runner.
We had to crawl through this huge tire.
Hilarious! I will not post our embarrassing pictures.
This goat came right up to Maksim and ate from the cup.
The goat was so friendly.
And then we had to go home.
Our big boy didn't want to go home.
But oh, did he have a long nap in the afternoon.
Such a fun day.
Memorable Birthday.
Love my family.















Your family is the best gift you can have in this place called earth. It is your wealth, your joy, your inspiration, your everything. Thank God for it . Enjoy every moment savoring the taste of togetherness beautifully wrapped by LOVE !
ReplyDelete