Happenings and Updates

Monday, October 1, 2012

9 Month Old Photo
Maksim and Mommy
<3

This will be an uber fast blog post.

Lots has/have/will happen/ed since my previous post. 

  • I'm working full time
  • Maksim is at his grandparents' house during the work week
  • He is starting to stand and walk all by himself
  • He is taking, a lot!  I'm surprised at the words he has blurted out so far - he only just turned 9 months old not too long ago
  • He is getting so big so fast - felt like only yesterday we brought him home from the hospital.  Sometimes I still can't believe I'm a mommy
  • My laptop literally crashed, damaging my hard-drive that stored Maksim's 9 month old pictures.  I just about cried when it couldn't be retrieved.  So we'll have to take new ones.
  • I miss my baby A LOT
  • I love my job
  • I still have to blog about scientific experiments in the kitchen, as well as the awesome family reunion we had last month
  • Going to my 3rd wedding next month - so excited for that wedding
  • I'm going to be 32 years old this month... simply amazing!
  • Ahhh... break over, will blog hopefully soon

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan