It's still hard to believe that we are parents to a 10 month old baby boy. Sometimes when I'm at work, I have remind myself that I'm a mommy. That when I'm around my son, I'm a completely different person; that when I'm at work, I'm super organized. Our house, however, is an organized mess. Baby things are everywhere. The whole thing makes me smile. :-)
I was looking at my pictures when I was five years old, and it's so clear that I'm Maksim's mommy. Same eyes, nose, and fullness of lips. He got his daddy's sweet smile (corner of lips), eyebrows, height, hairline, and hair color, etc. Life is truly amazing. We made a cute little baby bean who loves to read his books and concentrate on how his toys work.
Milestones: he can walk three to four steps without holding on to things for support. He likes to talk and is eating a variety of foods. He's still a vegetarian. We decided not to feed him meat yet.
And of course, we can't forget about the other babies, the pets. Cat still likes to watch Maksim while we get stuff in the kitchen or go to the bathroom. Pretzel and Collete also like to watch Maksim, but mostly, they run around and entertain Baby.








Nice pictures Maksim. You are so precious and adorable. I love you more and more each day. You are surely my wealth, my inspiration and my JOY.
ReplyDeleteThank God for you honey, my handsome BIGBOY.